About the Archive
Everything in these digital archives was published in the print version of the Tampa Bay Times (formerly the St. Petersburg Times) daily newspaper. The newspaper's print archives from 1/1/1987 to the present have been placed online in searchable format.
The various categories of information include:
- News stories from all sections of the paper
- Arts and Entertainment
- Computers and Technology
- Home & Garden
- Letters to the Editor
- Lottery Numbers
- Real Estate
- Special Series and Special Sections (Football, Spring Training, Know Your
- Taste (Food)
- Weekend (Arts & Entertainment)
The following is material that does not appear in these digital archives:
- Articles sold to the Tampa Bay Times (formerly the St. Petersburg Times) for use in the newspaper by writers who have not given the paper permission to republish their work online
- Articles the Tampa Bay Times (formerly the St. Petersburg Times) has purchased from other publications for print usage only
- Syndicated articles such as "Dear Abby," "Ann Landers," "Miss Manners"
- Opinion Page syndicated columnists such as George Will and Molly Ivins
- Classified or display advertising
- Charts and Graphs
- Sports coverage of teams and events unless articles are written by Tampa Bay Times (formerly the St. Petersburg Times) reporters. (This means no sports stories from the Associated Press or other services are placed in these digital archives.)
- Sports agate (the scores and lists that appear in the paper in tiny type)
- Calendar items, which include briefs and lists of when and where events are taking place.
The Terms of Service for this Web
site are applicable to your use of the archive. Please read them.
Your use of the site indicates your acceptance of these Terms of Service.