Online KMWorld CRM Media, LLC Streaming Media Faulkner Speech Technology
Other ITI Websites
American Library Directory DestinationCRM EContentMag EMediaLive Enterprise Search Center EventDV Faulkner Information Services Fulltext Sources Online Intranets Today KMWorld Library Resource Literary Market Place MMISchools.com Plexus Publishing Speech Technology Streaming Media
 

Document
Basic Advanced Saved Help
Buy Complete Document: AbstractAbstract Full Text Full Text Page Image (PDF) Page Image (PDF)
Tablets and E-Readers On the Rise
Information Today - Medford
Subjects: United States; Short article; Electrical & electronics industries; Social trends & culture
Author: Scardilli, Brandi
Date: Jan/Feb 2014
Start Page: 8
Pages: 1
Section: special report
Abstract (Document Summary)

If you received a tablet or an e-reader during the holiday season, you're probably not alone. The recent Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project report, "Tablet and E-Reader Ownership Update," found that 35% of Americans aged 16 and older now own a tablet, and 24% own a dedicated e-reader. This marks an increase in tablet ownership since last year's study (25%-35%) and in e-reader ownership (19%-24%). Overall, 43% of Americans aged 16 and older now own a tablet or an e-reader. More women than men own tablets (36% versus 34%) and e-readers (27% versus 22%).

Buy Complete Document: AbstractAbstract Full Text Full Text Page Image (PDF) Page Image (PDF)

Most Viewed Articles  (Updated Daily)