The buildings in flux include the former Bolton Street Synagogue at 1311 Bolton St.; the former Sharon Seventh-day Adventist Church in the 1100 block of N. Calvert St.; and the former Towson Methodist Church at 301 Allegheny Ave. in Towson.
Designed by architect Charles Cassell, the Bolton Street building opened about 1870 and has been home for the Reformed Episcopal Church of the Redeemer, Brown Memorial Presbyterian Church and the synagogue. It's on one of Bolton Hill's premier blocks, where mid- block townhouses are selling for $500,000 and up.
The building at 301 Allegheny Ave. was constructed for the Towson Methodist Protestant Church and opened in 1909. It has stone walls, a slate roof and an interior that seats 150. It was sold in 1954 to the Women's Club of Towson.